We here at Miro live and breathe Oracle, so we often wonder, for those of us who have not been there, what exactly do the Oracle offices look like? To ease our curiosities, we obtained some photos and just for fun, thought we would share them with all of you! Enjoy!
What does Oracle look like?
Miro is a leading global provider of software asset management services, specializing in license management, audit advisory, negotiation tactics, support management, and cloud services. We help our clients maximize ROI on their software license investments, stay in compliance, and minimize the impact of audits. Miro's performance guarantee promises that our long-tenured, diverse, and passionate team of expert analysts provides insightful and actionable advice to help our clients achieve the best possible outcomes.
Miro’s no risk Performance Guarantee is that the amount of cost savings that we uncover will be more than our fees.
- Oracle Proposes Retroactive Subscription Fees for Java and Announces New “Java Management Service”
- Oracle Introduces Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Support Credit Rewards
- Microsoft Dropping Support for Medium and Small Businesses
- Oracle Autonomous Database – Requirements, Limitations & Licensing
- Microsoft New Pluton Processor: Licensing Implications
Managed Services for Oracle Licensing
Miro’s Managed Services for Oracle licensing is a best practice approach for an organization to optimize and outsource the practice of Software Asset Management to specialized external experts to ensure the organization’s compliance with vendor rules and policies.