With Adobe’s release of its Creative Cloud, news of a security breach couldn’t come at a worse time. Adobe’s focus is getting customer’s to buy into the cloud through its VIP license program. Adobe’s VIP license program is subscription based, this allows customers to stay cutting edge with receiving all of Adobe’s currently releases. Customer’s that chose not to go into the Creative Cloud, will stay at Creative Suite 6, without the ability to upgrade that version. Customers, if they so choose, will always have the ability to upgrade into the Creative Cloud, and by doing so they will have immediate access to the VIP and all of the latest versions available. Creative Cloud allows workers to share files through the cloud and keep the work stored on their hard drive as well. One has to wonder how the news of Adobe’s unfortunate hacking will affect the release of its Cloud. At this time it’s estimated that 38 million users were affected that their ID’s passwords and account data was compromised. Noting as well that Adobe had several of their source codes stolen giving users access to Acrobat, Cold fusion and Photoshop.
Cloudy with a Chance of Storms: Adobe Breach
Miro is a leading global provider of software asset management services, specializing in license management, audit advisory, negotiation tactics, support management, and cloud services. We help our clients maximize ROI on their software license investments, stay in compliance, and minimize the impact of audits. Miro's performance guarantee promises that our long-tenured, diverse, and passionate team of expert analysts provides insightful and actionable advice to help our clients achieve the best possible outcomes.
Miro’s no risk Performance Guarantee is that the amount of cost savings that we uncover will be more than our fees.
- OCI Support Rewards Program versus OCI Discount Schedule, What Makes More Sense For You?
- Oracle Database 12.1 Support is Changing to Sustaining Support as of August 2022. Is it Time for You to Upgrade?
- Upcoming Webinar: Microsoft Azure vs AWS
- Microsoft SQL Server Big Data Clusters
- Oracle Java 17 Is Free To Use
- Fortune 500 Company Reduce Audit Settlement by 88%
- Large National Financial Institution Reduces Audit Exposure by 94%
- Large Public Utility Saves 41% on their AWS bill
- Large Publisher Saves $800k on Licensing
- Multinational Health Organization Resolves Audit and Saves 20 million
- National Online Consumer Brand Saves $1M on Audit Settlement
Managed Services for Oracle Licensing
Miro’s Managed Services for Oracle licensing is a best practice approach for an organization to optimize and outsource the practice of Software Asset Management to specialized external experts to ensure the organization’s compliance with vendor rules and policies.