Miro Consulting specializes in Oracle, Microsoft, IBM and Adobe in software audit defense, contract negotiation, subscription and license management. Since 2000, Miro has helped hundreds of clients worldwide to optimize their total cost of ownership and has overseen over $1.5 billion in licensing transactions.
- Oracle Audit Defense
- Microsoft Audit Defense
- IBM Audit Defense
- Adobe Audit Defense
- Oracle License Reviews
- Oracle License Sales
- Oracle Support Renewal Management
- Cloud and Subscription Services
- Vendor audit defense
- License assessments and optimization
- Software contract negotiations
- Compliance assurance
Since 2000, Miro has been a trusted advisor to hundreds of companies.
Are You 100% “Bet Your Paycheck Sure” You’re Compliant™
You are probably interested in significantly lowering the total cost of ownership on your enterprise software licensing. Miro would like to show you that cost savings and/or cost avoidance is possible without compromising the integrity of your license compliance obligation to the software vendor. We’ll make sure you fully understand your licensing responsibilities and needs so that you can manage any risk associated with being under or improperly licensed.
Unique in this industry, Miro Consulting, Inc. eliminates many of the issues you face when trying to:
- Obtain The Best Price, Terms And Conditions When Purchasing Enterprise Software
- Lower Your Total Cost of Software Ownership
- Interpret A Software Vendor’s License Review
- Stay Compliant With Both Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) And Fundamental Changes In Your Software
|Microsoft Azure Cost Management
Join us for this informative webinar where we'll cover the most effective ways and tools to monitor and reduce your costs when using Microsoft Azure.|
* Are you aware that you might be wasting valuable cash when it comes to your Azure environment?
* What are the monitoring tools associated with Azure cost management?
* What are the areas of cost management and how do I make them work for me?
* What are some Azure cost management best practices?
|Jun 4, 2020||2:30pm EDT||1 hour||Register|