Why is Miro’s Support Renewal Management program needed?
Oracle has a complicated process to renew support that includes:
- Online validation/verification
- Complex two or three price tiers
- Limited or unclear reduce support cost options
Miro’s SRM (Support Renewal Management) Program will:
- Simplify the process
- Customize the renewal procedures
- Reduce the annual renewal cost
- Eliminate the time-consuming, frustrating burden
Oracle Support Renewal Management Program
- Coordination of support renewal delivery with Oracle support sales department to ensure timely review, validation and reconciliation
- Payment of support renewals to Oracle to avoid license termination due to lapse of support or accidental oversight
- Confirmation of support renewal processing
- Customized invoicing of support renewals on a departmental, divisional, project, product, application or CSI basis
- Annual reconciliation of software license inventory against support renewal inventory
- Projected reduced annual support cost over 3 year management timeframe
- Customized quoting and invoicing. Miro manages all of the back end logistics
|Microsoft Azure Cost Management
Join us for this informative webinar where we'll cover the most effective ways and tools to monitor and reduce your costs when using Microsoft Azure.|
* Are you aware that you might be wasting valuable cash when it comes to your Azure environment?
* What are the monitoring tools associated with Azure cost management?
* What are the areas of cost management and how do I make them work for me?
* What are some Azure cost management best practices?
|Jun 4, 2020||2:30pm EDT||1 hour||Register|