Oracle Audit Guide
Oracle Audit Advisory
Oracle frequently audits its clients
Oracle remains among the top five software companies for audits, along with IBM and Microsoft. The first step is the arrival of a formal software audit letter will from Oracle’s License Management Services team.
This brief white paper includes:
- The reasons why Oracle audits
- Managing your Oracle audit
Change is a typical reason for audits
- The universal reason for software audits are simple – inellectual property protection.
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
- Renewal or large procurement of licenses
- Business operations changes
- Change management
Oracle Audit White Paper Request