In the News This Week
• Computerworld: Microsoft vs. Apple: You do the math
• eWeek: Red Hat adds top intellectual property lawyers
• Los Angeles Times: Ex-CEO of Merisel is sued Jenson resigned from the software licensing firm in 2004 as the New York company, then based in El Segundo, sued him and others.
• Bloomberg: TiVo Fourth-Quarter Loss Narrows; Hardware Costs Drop (Update2) TiVo continues to have software licensing discussions with other cable operators, Rogers said today in a phone interview. Total sales fell 3.6 percent to…
• Houston Chronicle: American Software Shares Plunge After 3Q License fee revenue, which fell about 32 percent during the quarter, was hurt by the deferment of several software licensing contracts until later quarter.