I just got word last week that I’m confirmed to speak on October 17 at the IAITAM 2008 Annual Conference & Exhibition on vendor relations. I’ve decided to focus my presentation Microsoft and Oracle licensing best practices; how to negotiate a better deal and top 10 tips to software asset management. I may even present a case study or two.
Miro speaking at IAITAM
Miro is a leading global provider of software asset management services, specializing in license management, audit advisory, negotiation tactics, support management, and cloud services. We help our clients maximize ROI on their software license investments, stay in compliance, and minimize the impact of audits. Miro's performance guarantee promises that our long-tenured, diverse, and passionate team of expert analysts provides insightful and actionable advice to help our clients achieve the best possible outcomes.
Miro’s no risk Performance Guarantee is that the amount of cost savings that we uncover will be more than our fees.
- National Healthcare Organization Selects Miro To Manage Oracle Support Contracts
- Multinational Health Organization Resolves Audit and Saves $20 million
- Multinational Manufacturing Organization Chooses Miro’s Managed Services for Oracle Licensing & Subscriptions
- United States Army saves over $60M
- Global Pharma Company saves over $18M
Managed Services for Oracle Licensing
Miro’s Managed Services for Oracle licensing is a best practice approach for an organization to optimize and outsource the practice of Software Asset Management to specialized external experts to ensure the organization’s compliance with vendor rules and policies.