I was called upon by CRN/ChannelWeb’s Microsoft Reporter Kevin McLaughlin today to comment on the Vista loophole or as we like to call it “the big ol’ gaping software licensing issue that’s giving Microsoft a migraine issue.” The article Microsoft: Using Vitas Loophole is Cheating ran about an hour after I spoke with Kevin on the phone. We’ll likely see much more coverage on this software licensing issue in the upcoming weeks.
Microsoft: Using Vista Loophole is Cheating
Miro is a leading global provider of software asset management services, specializing in license management, audit advisory, negotiation tactics, support management, and cloud services. We help our clients maximize ROI on their software license investments, stay in compliance, and minimize the impact of audits. Miro's performance guarantee promises that our long-tenured, diverse, and passionate team of expert analysts provides insightful and actionable advice to help our clients achieve the best possible outcomes.
Miro’s no risk Performance Guarantee is that the amount of cost savings that we uncover will be more than our fees.
- OCI Support Rewards Program versus OCI Discount Schedule, What Makes More Sense For You?
- Oracle Database 12.1 Support is Changing to Sustaining Support as of August 2022. Is it Time for You to Upgrade?
- Upcoming Webinar: Microsoft Azure vs AWS
- Microsoft SQL Server Big Data Clusters
- Oracle Java 17 Is Free To Use
- Fortune 500 Company Reduce Audit Settlement by 88%
- Large National Financial Institution Reduces Audit Exposure by 94%
- Large Public Utility Saves 41% on their AWS bill
- Large Publisher Saves $800k on Licensing
- Multinational Health Organization Resolves Audit and Saves 20 million
- National Online Consumer Brand Saves $1M on Audit Settlement
Managed Services for Oracle Licensing
Miro’s Managed Services for Oracle licensing is a best practice approach for an organization to optimize and outsource the practice of Software Asset Management to specialized external experts to ensure the organization’s compliance with vendor rules and policies.